REGISTRATION TABLE - Location changed to West back lobby. Enter door on Waco street and the Parking Garage, 1st floor.
- Pick-up Gift Bags with your Name badges indicating what meals you are attending.
- Bag also includes the Agenda for the Weekend and a list of those on the IN Memory pages on the website. (Video will be shown on Saturday)
- Map for locations of the events: Friday night Footbal West/North; Saturday tour of West High, Lunch at Nuway, Indian Center Event, and Locations of the "Keeper of Plains" throughout the city, celebration of 150 years of Wichita.
- CLOSED - Reunion Registration Deadline was September 15
- Walk-ins welcome for other events. Football game, Tour of School, NuWay, Indian Center.
- CLOSED - ROOMS AT GROUP RATE, September 5 was deadline. If you are a Guest of Drury you will recieve a paper from them for the Kickback & Breakfast(s) which is included in your reservation.
- Those who are not Guest and purchased tickets for the Kickback & Breakfast you will have tickets to attend in your gift bag.
- Do you have: any food restrictions for Saturday dinner? Before you are served, let your hostess know of your restrictions.
We have 54 people Attending the Banquet, 47 attending the Kickback, 41 atttending the Breakfast.
Don't forget to get your Picture taken and sign the Autograph Page in the Scrapbook.
See you Reunion Weekend: October 7, 8, 9, 2022
Karen Kelly, Webmaster, 316-655-7840
For a Paper copy of the 60th Reunion Registration: > Click 60th Reunion News/Updates < to open a copy to print yourself. Then mail to class member who doesn't have an email or aren't registered on this Website.
If any questions use the > Contact Us
< tab or call Marjorie Wright Stephans @ 316-733-2221 (home) or
Thank You, See you soon!
2022 60th Reunion Committee